5 Reminders to keep trim
- Move. An exercise plan is great, but don’t forget the importance of incidental exercise. Walk rather than tram/drive, climb those stairs to work, spend the last half of your lunch hour walking.
- Reward yourself and relax at night with non-food rituals like music, favourite activity, baths, and candles. Something to make you feel loved.
- Stand up strong and avoid the junk food. Minimise packaged snacks like cakes, crackers and chocolate.
- Have healthy food handy for snacks such as nuts, cheese, fruit, yogurt, hummus dips, and tasty tea.
- Replace bread and rice with loads of vegies in your meals. Try new add new ones like grilled capsicum, lemon juice on chopped tomato and parsley, roasted beetroots and fetta.